Wednesday, September 23, 2009

UW Baneslayer

by IvanDano
1st Place, September 19 Standard Trial
Magic-League.com

Mainboard
4 Baneslayer Angel
4 Glen Elendra Archmage
4 Knight of the White Orchid
4 Mulldrifter
4 Vendilion Clique
3 Meddling Mage
1 Reveillark
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
3 Broken Ambitions
4 Cryptic Command
4 Path to Exile

8 Island
4 Mystic Gate
3 Glacial Fortress
6 Plains

Sideboard
1 Meddling Mage
2 Reveillark
3 Sower of Temptation
3 Burrenton Forge-Tender
2 Celestial Purge
2 Hallowed Burial
2 Wall of Reverence

1 comments :

  1. Gamer said...

    Hi,

    My name is Matt. First, sory that I write you here, but I could not find the contact form. I really like your blog and I would love to make a link partnership with you. I also own a games related website www.321games.net . I am not like most of these sites, where they just put as many games as they can on it, I try to put only the best games online.

    Well site gets around 300 visitors each day. I belive we would both benefit alot out of this exchange and hope you will decide to do it. My e-mail is admin@321games.net . Feel free to contact me anytime and we will make an exchange. Best of luck to you with your blog in any case!

    Regards,
    Matt

    p.s. I would also suggest you to add link to your site here: www.bldir.net . It will get you many new visitors!